Friday, April 2, 2010

Trying to Edit in CS2 from LR 2.2 -...

Searched and can't find the answer to why this is happening - Help, please?????Also, when editing within develop on LR, photo all of a sudden grays out, and doesn't seem to be recoverable within LR (usually when applying fill light, I believe).?Recently installed Noise Ninja, with the ability to batch process...also, I tried to install the plug in to allow me to upload directly to Zenfolio - never got that working.?Most critical issue is troubleshooting the Edit in Photoshop....I saw a recent article in Photoshop user that you should trash the preferences if?LR is ''behaving badly'', and mine certainly is, but am hesitant to do that until I know more.

Trying to Edit in CS2 from LR 2.2 -...

Trashing the preferences is usually the fix that you should try. If nothing else it will rule out corruption of the file. I also recommend that you upgrade to?Lr 2.3

Details of where to find the preference file is provided here: http://forums.adobe.com/thread/358041?tstart=0

Trying to Edit in CS2 from LR 2.2 -...

Initially, I couldn't find the ''preferences'', so I tried upgrading to 2.3 - that didn't help....still the overlay.?Then, I was able to find preferences....moved them out of the folder and onto the desktop, it said 88 photos were there (out of over 8000 I had initially)....went back to Lightroom, added back the preferences file, and photos came back.?I'm lost and very scared to ''lose'' my photos.?The article I read in Photoshop User saying trashing the preferences wouldn't lose the photos or settings.?

  • facebook layouts
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment