Friday, April 2, 2010

Maximum Scenes/ Frames?

Hi

I have created a long flash FLV. My settings are as follows 29 FPS as its displaying on a HD TV and its about 22 min long. I have 32 Scenes though each scene isnt that long, i link my longest scene is 2200 frames long. I export at maximum quality as a SWF and an EXE.

Heres the problem. When i play it back (both the SWF and EXE do this in the same place) it just freezes after about 8min in the same place each time (playing it back in flash player 8). I deleted the scene (21) where it froze to see if that helped but is then stopped in the middle of scene 22. Is there a maximum number of scenes/frames which can be played back? the publushed file is about 55MB.

What should i do?

PC spec

Intel Core Duo

2.2Ghz

2GB RAM

80 GB free space HD

Flash player 8

Maximum Scenes/ Frames?

yes, there's a max but that shouldn't be an issue if you're downloading or streaming your flv into a swf.?are you??or are you importing your flv into a swf and embedding it in a timeline?

Maximum Scenes/ Frames?

Hiya

No, i'm not streaming.

I pubish the file onto my desktop and play the SWF or EXE directly from there.

Where are the publish settings to set it to steaming? i wonder if that will make a difference?

Sorry i got it wrong i have flash player 9

are you using an flvplayback component or media component or the video class to play your flv file??are you importing your flv to your swf in the authoring environment?

Hiya

Sorry i wrote the wrong thing. I'm not playing an FLV i'm playing the published SWF file directly from my desktop in Flash player 9.

and how many frames are in your swf??(16000 is max).

I have about 1500 per scene and there are 32 scenes! so thats around 48,000 frames lol

16000 is a serious limitation in the software and should be written on the box!

Whats the work around for this?

each of your scenes should be a separate swf and you should be loading those swfs.

No comments:

Post a Comment