Friday, April 2, 2010

Installing Adobe Bridge

I'm looking for some help and advice. I have just bought an Acer Aspire One Windows XP Netbook and would like to install Adobe Bridge onto it so that I can view and organise my RAW images after downloading from the camera whilst away on holiday. I do not want to install Photoshop onto this device due to screen size and anyway the touch up / correction process will give me something to do over the winter months. Is there a way that I can load bridge on it's own as it is normally loaded on as part of the photoshop install. Any help would be grately appreciated

Installing Adobe Bridge

I think you need Photoshop: Camera Raw is a plugin to Photoshop.?You can use Bridge to host and run ACR without launching Photoshop.?But you will need minimum screen dimensions required by ACR.?If your netbook does not offer the required minimum sceen dimensions and you don't need to process your raw images with camera raw, you might consider a standalone browser product just to view and organize the raws?(somethimg like Breezebrowser? ... perhaps others can pffer suggestion.

  • facebook layouts
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment