Sunday, April 4, 2010

Opinion's on System Minimum Needs.

Hey Y'all

Newb here to this forum and was wanting some feedback / Opinion's on the iMac (intel) for system needs.

What I want to do is run CS4 and also bring in some descent size files from let's say the Canon 50D. I don't think

I will be doing mass quantities of batch work at least at this time, maybe in the future.?Any way I'm just looking for a

set up that will get me on the right track.?

Here is one I'm considering :

?Model Name: iMac

?Model Identifier: iMac8,1

?Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo

?Processor Speed: 2.8 GHz

?Number Of Processors: 1

?Total Number Of Cores: 2

?L2 Cache: 6 MB

?Memory: 4 GB

?Bus Speed: 1.07 GHz

Kurt

Opinion's on System Minimum Needs.

It will work. But to do any serious work You need a Mac Pro.

No comments:

Post a Comment