Friday, April 2, 2010

= now() not working

Hi all,

need some help please.

I have a recordset were I want to filter a column using?this;

FROM event1

WHERE event_date %26gt;= now()

ORDER BY event_date DESC

The problem is that it wont list the events with todays date, only events that is dated after todays date.

What am I doing wrong here? %26gt;=now() should list todays date and greater....?

This used to work fine for me earlier but for some reason it just stopped working.

Is there any reason to believe that there cold be something to do with the mySQL db??

I'm a newbee on this subject.

Any help appreciated.

Thank you for your time

E

= now() not working

NOW() is the current date AND time. It might not be working because of the time. Try using CURDATE() instead.

= now() not working

Thanks David,

CURDATE() hit the spot,

you're a star!

thanks

E

No comments:

Post a Comment