Sunday, April 4, 2010

Flash for Broadcast, dvd

I have been trying to place a QT file exported from Flash onto a Final Cut Pro timeline with mixed results.?I am exporting Flash to QT at 720x480, 29.97 fps, and it looks fine until I place the file on the FCP timeline (which is working at dv/dvcpro NTSC 720x480, 29.97 fps) at which point the QT movie becomes pixelated.?The only thing I can think of is that the pixels are square and not rectangular.?I have tried to export the Flash file into the dv/dvcpro format, rather than a raw QT file, but then it is the QT file that looks pixelated before I even put it into FCP.?Any ideas on what I am doing wrong??Is this all because the Flash movie is formatted for 4:3 and not for square pixels?

Flash for Broadcast, dvd

any ideas?

Flash for Broadcast, dvd

anyone??I have even followed the wikiHow on this but no luck.?The resolution when put on the FCP timeline is terrible.

So I figured this out.?It just looks terrible on the FCP timeline, it appears as if it is not yet interlaced, perhaps to keep memory to a minimum and because Flash in QT isn't necessarily video per se.?Once I exported and burned to dvd it looked fine.

Thanks for the answer, me!?Very helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment