Sunday, April 4, 2010

Frame Delays Going From Fireworks to...

Help!

I am completely new at this and under deadline.

I created a photoshop psd file with tweens, rendered to video, then uploaded as animation in fireworks.

In fireworks I set the frame delays to be what I want.?I saved as swf (don't know flash at all) and when I do the frame delays go out the windows.?I looked at older forum posts and see that this is what happens but how can I make it happen some other way??I tried setting frame rates in the save as option window to 1 to 30 to whatever and no luck.

My tweens in the png file at 7/100 and my main images I want to appear longer are 350/100.

I think Flash is probably my only answer but I know nothing about.?Is there an easier way???

I am a novice at all this!?Thanks for whatever help you can provide.

No comments:

Post a Comment