Friday, April 2, 2010

CS4 missing features and functions

Help please, I cannot get my work done!

I have just upgraded from Design Premium CS3 to CS4. InDesign is the only program I am having issues with.

I can no longer Alt-drag to duplicate an object. Using Edit-Duplicate puts the new object off the pasteboard.

I can no longer cut and paste ANYTHING. The features are grayed out in the menu, even when an object is selected. I can copy text from Word, but it will not past into the InDesign text box.

Cannot move selected objects using the mouse, only the arrow keys will move a selected object.

CS4 missing features and functions

Has this version ever worked for you? If not, there may have been errors in installation, or you may have a driver problem.

The first thing to try is replace your preferences: Adobe InDesign CS4 * Setting preferences

Be sure to read all the awy down to the part about resetting.

CS4 missing features and functions

This worked perfectly, thank you! I will pass the info around the office... we're all having the same problem since the upgrade.

No comments:

Post a Comment