Sunday, April 4, 2010

cs3 grouping clips for slow motion.

hi im editing multiple clips of video and the song that im using is 10 seconds to long. my idea to solve this is to slow the clips down to around 90ish% speed so it increases there time so they are the exact length of the song. I thouhgt I would be able to highlight all the clips then right click and chose group then use the time stretch tool to stretch the group as a whole but this does not work. I would like to know if there is any way to do this. the only work around i have found is export the clips so they become one then import them back in and edit them that way of play around with each clip individually. im new to cs3 so please bear with me and this might be very simple and I could just be missing it so any help is appreciated.

cs3 grouping clips for slow motion.

Nesting sequences:

Copy/paste your clips that need to slow down in a new sequence.

Nou bring this sequence into your main timeline and use the strecht tool to slow it down.

cs3 grouping clips for slow motion.

thanks so much for the help and the very quick responce.

No comments:

Post a Comment