Sunday, April 4, 2010

Export Slideshow With Music

Is there a way for me to export a slideshow with music??I gather that exporting as a PDF will strip off the music, but can I export as a Quicktime movie or some other format that will retain my visual transitions and music?

Thanks,

Greg

Export Slideshow With Music

It's not possible from within the Slideshow module. However, third party plug-ins such as SlideShowPro, which operates within the Web module are a good alternative

http://slideshowpro.net/products/slideshowpro/slideshowpro_for_lightroom

Export Slideshow With Music

Thank you for your suggestion and I took a look at the site for the product.?However, it looks like it's for Web distribution only.?I'm looking to create slideshows with transitions and music that I can put onto CD's or other distribution material.?Or does Slideshow Pro allow you to save in such a way as to watch in a browser such as Firefox?

It can be run from a browser.

Greg....

Take a look at Proshow Producer from Photodex. In my opinion an excellent slideshow program that will not only burn CD/DVD but also produce Web output.?There is a cheaper version called Proshow Gold which is also good.

http://www.photodex.com/products/producer/

Here's a link to a small sample show on my web site

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/colin_w/hidden_gallery.htm

A LR Plug In exists to go from LR to Proshow but IMO I don't think it adds much value.

Colin

If you have the full program of Acrobat NOT just Adobe Reader you can add sound to the PDF using the Sound Tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment