Sunday, April 4, 2010

Adjustment Brush Impossibly Slow

I love to use the Adjustment Brush on multiple areas of a photograph, as I can fine-tune specific areas almost like a painting.?However, the process chews up memory, or doesn't use if effeciently, and as masks are added it quickly bogs down to worse than a snail's-pace - to the point where it is unusable and impossible to continue.

I think the only way I've gotten around the problem was to save it and then start all over with a new set of masks.

I hope the engineers watch these comments, because I think this feature woud be one of the most useful in the entire program if it didn't bog down to an intolerable speed so quickly.

Adjustment Brush Impossibly Slow

i t?w?o u?l d b e?(spinning umbrella of frustration)?m o s t a p p r e c i a t e d?i f it was improved on. Guessing that is why bibble 5pro did not come out before christmas as promised, or Jan / Feb or May.

It is obviously problematic

but its also depressingly slow, much quicker to take it to photoshop, another work around

Adjustment Brush Impossibly Slow

I'm not familiar with bibble 5pro.?Does it work with the masking tool??What is it supposed to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment