Friday, April 2, 2010

Flex 3 loading PDF flash 9+

I have done all the tutorials and its not working. I heard?using the adobe live docs work then someone says you can't use it because of the newer flash 9+ sercuity issue.

So I need help loading a pdf in my application. I want to be able to zoom in and or scroll through it. The pdf is 2100 x 1100.?Can anyone help or toss some code that would enable me to do this?

Flex 3 loading PDF flash 9+

You could use an iFrame to load

The PDF and the acrobat javascript API to control the file

2009/6/7, Trojan84 %26lt;forums@adobe.com%26gt;:

%26gt;

I have done all the tutorials and its not working. I heard using the adobe

live docs work then someone says you can't use it because of the newer flash

9+ sercuity issue.

%26gt;

So I need help loading a pdf in my application. I want to be able to zoom in

and or scroll through it. The pdf is 2100 x 1100. Can anyone help or toss

some code that would enable me to do this?

%26gt;

  • facebook layouts
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment