Sunday, April 4, 2010

plug-in Camera Raw 5.3 - profile does...

I'm probably missing something obvious to everyone but me on this one.

I have been running Elements 7 with Vista successfully.?Today, I downloaded the plug-in ''Camera Raw 5.3'' with the understanding that the profie for Canon XSi was part of the upgrade.

(This may be where I'm ''missing the boat'')....I can open a raw image. I assumed that when I click the ''camera calibration'' icon, the Canon XSi would appear under the Camera Profiles dropdown.?However, I only get ACR 4.4.

I confirmed under help - system info that Camera Raw 5.3 was loaded.

Can anyone offer any guidance?

Thanks...Tony

plug-in Camera Raw 5.3 - profile does... I assumed that when I click the ''camera calibration'' icon, the Canon XSi would appear under the Camera Profiles dropdown.?However, I only get ACR 4.4.plug-in Camera Raw 5.3 - profile does...

Thanks so much for your prompt response!?Obviously, I'm still learning PSE.

Thanks again and have a great week!

Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment