Friday, April 2, 2010

CS4 cropping question

Hello, I'm new here.

I just got Photoshop CS4 (Design Suite Standard) last week after having used Elements (2, then 3) for the last five years.

In Elements, when you use the crop tool, you can move the entire frame around by clicking on the dot in the center and moving it.

It seems that in CS4, when I attempt to move the frame, only the center dot moves without moving the frame lines.?I looked through the PDF manual, but couldn't find any explanation how to change this.

Thanks in advance for your assistance ... I'll likely be back with more questions as I try to learn how to use CS4.

Ron

CS4 cropping question

the dot in the middle is the reference point for the crop, to move the whole crop boundary drag anywhere inside the crop boundary but the middle

CS4 cropping question

Thanks Zeno!?That's the answer.

Just goes to prove ... you may never be too old to learn new tricks ... it just takes longer.

Ron

No comments:

Post a Comment