Sunday, April 4, 2010

Elements 5.0

I am having a problem ...this is new.?When I want to save an edited picture in Elements 5.0 I get 'could not complete your request because of a program error'' and my help is not available.?It says it is not installed.?I have removed the program..shut down..reloaded..shut down....and then went in and it is still the same.?I have vista.....

Elements 5.0

See this tech note:

http://go.adobe.com/kb/ts_kb401470_en-us

Note that reinstalling PSE does not remove most of the preference files or other ''state'' files that it creates.

Elements 5.0

Thank you--I will try this tonight when I get home .... Annie Lou Ricci

Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 12:16:41 -0600

From: forums@adobe.com

To: avannalou@hotmail.com

Subject: Photoshop Elements Feature Requests Elements 5.0

See this tech note:

http://go.adobe.com/kb/ts_kb401470_en-us

Note that reinstalling PSE does not remove most of the preference files or other ''state'' files that it creates.

%26gt;

  • recipes cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment