Sunday, April 4, 2010

ODBC error?

Hi! I've been using Photoshop Elements 5.0 for a few years now on my PC running Vista. Beginning just a few days ago (and unconnected to any updates of which I am aware), I started getting an error when I tried to delete or import files in the Organizer. The error says:

ODBC data source [Microsoft] [ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Cannot open database ''I''. It may not be a database that your application recognizes, or the file may be corrupt.

The photos are there - I can see them in Windows Photo Gallery. I can delete photos from there as well. Just not in Organizer.

Wondered if anyone might be able to point me in a good direction for a fix? Thanks in advance!

ODBC error?

Try this

http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/113/11333434.html

ODBC error?

You would get an answer faster by asking in the Photoshop Elements forum.

No comments:

Post a Comment